This document shows you how to set up an External License Issuer.
- From the Welcome/Search Page, use the search fields to search for the company, organisation, clinic or other entity that you would like to set up as an external issuer.
- Remember they may exist in the Go to Agency or Go to Shelter/Rescue drop-down fields.
- If they do now already have a record, create one for them now.
- From the Person Details Page, find the Person Menu at the top of the page and locate the link External License Issuer.
- Set a Group from the Group drop-down by clicking the down arrow.
- If no group exists, you may need to set one up first. Click here to see how.
- Select Yes or No to mark if the group issues "future licenses"*
- If a Service fee is required, enter the amount here (Numeric value only)
- Select Yes or No the Service fee is withheld.
- Click Submit
- The modal will close and the External License Issuer is now ready to use.
* Future Licenses are essentially reminders that a particular animal needs to be issued a license by a particular date. For more information on Future Licenses, click here.