If you are using Internet Explorer and find the label isn't fitting neatly onto the label, please take the following steps:
- From the print medication screen, click on the cog icon in the top right-hand corner of your browser, then click on the option "Page Setup"
- In the section "Headers and Footers", make sure all options read 'Empty'
- In the Margins (millimetres) column, make the options for the Left, Right and Bottom margins '0' (zero).
- In that same section, ensure the option for Top margin is set at 10
- Your page should look like this:
- Click ok to save
- You can now print your label!